Career Coaching in Sheffield
"I want to do something different, but I just don’t know what"
"I have to apply for a new job, but it’s been years since I last did it. Help!"
I can help you identify and plan a career change, whether it is something you have always wanted to do but never quite got around to, or maybe you need to do urgently in the current economic climate. Perhaps you need to make the transition from the public to the private sector.
How can career coaching help?
- An initial Life Coaching session to help you plan what you really want to change
- A ‘Mini Money Makeover ‘which helps you assess and plan what resources you have to make your plans reality
- One to One Career planning session with one of my Associate qualified and experienced Careers advisors
This will help you:
- Identify possible careers paths and opportunities
- Update and improve your CV and job search skills
- Tap into all the latest resources on Careers and Business
- Practice interviews and presentations
- Update your image
- Boost your confidence and motivation to get that job!
- Improve your networking skills
- Build your new networks
- Use social networking sites like Twitter, LinkedIn and Face book to market your skills
I have over 20 years management and HR experience and have recruited individuals, set up new teams, and commissioned consultants both in the public and private sector. I believe everyone has the capacity to excel. As a Life coach I know that uncovering and harnessing someone’s motivation to change is key to them making a successful choice of future job or career. Over the years I have also made it my challenge to encourage, mentor and develop many trainees into full time careers in Housing and other fields.
Give your CV a Professional Makeover
A well crafted CV can make all the difference. My experienced associate CV writer's collaborative approach will ensure that your CV effectively highlights achievements and demonstrates potential to help you secure that all important job interview. Get a PDF and fully updatable word version of your new CV: £80.