Make your business soar with Twitter coaching
with Karen Perkins Life Coach
Why TWITTER Coaching is great for building your business
Making the decision that your business needs a social media presence is the easy part. Getting to grips with using the various platforms takes time, and along the way there are many mistakes to be made – mistakes that can cost your business credibility and reputation!
There is no point in wasting your valuable time getting nowhere fast with your social media marketing – I will share the secrets of my success with you. I have helped my coaching clients to use twitter better. They have:
- Generated £1,000’s of sales from new clients
- Reached an audience beyond any traditional advertising within budget
- Linked to market sectors they previously could not reach
- Targeted a whole new market segment
- Developed a brilliant, cool and authoritative profile on Twitter
... and the best part... IT DIDN’T COST THEM A PENNY!
Do you want to know how you can achieve this for your business too? During my workshops and 1:1 Training sessions (in person or via Skype), you can learn the secrets to generating a consistent stream of leads and sales in just 30 minutes per day! Don’t lose these opportunities by getting it wrong – use social media properly and start seeing the benefits immediately.
ARE YOU READY TO UNLOCK THE SECRETS OF SOCIAL MEDIA SUCCESS?
How to use Twitter to generate more sales for your business
Contact me on 07971 881 251 to book your 1 to 1, or 2 to 1 session.
£90 for 2 hours intensive coaching plus e –Twitter workbook, for 1 or 2 people.
£45 for a Twitter boost for those already up on Twitter or as part of a Career or Life Coaching programme.
What you will gain from attending
I will help you with understandable bite-sized chunks; we’ll work through...
- How to create a great Twitter profile that your prospects will want to read – and learn what turns them off!
- The language and etiquette of Twitter – be a winner not a sinner
- How to find the right people to follow
- The mistakes that businesses make on Twitter which can cost them their reputation and how to avoid making these mistakes yourself
- I will concentrate on how to build solid relationships which will increase your sales.
- Motivational tips for successful tweeting
- How to avoid needing to spend all day online to get results I’ll share with you my ‘top time management tricks’ for achieving success in the least amount of time (without automation)
- How I achieved media coverage of a coachees website around the world and how your business can too!
- How to find prospects that are looking to buy from you NOW
- Twitter tools – I’ll demonstrate some Twitter tools which will help widen your exposure and enhance your results
- Twitter apps for mobiles – Using Twitter’s website are a different experience to using mobile apps. I’ll briefly run through how to use Twitter, Hoot suite and Echofon Pro apps for smart phones so you can make the best choice for you
No previous experience of using Twitter is required. Whether you are completely new to Twitter, have dabbled or use it regularly, you will benefit from attending this workshop.
Bring your laptops, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and work on your own Twitter profile as we work through each stage - or come along to learn and put into practice afterwards. The choice is yours.
I offer a Twitter Resources E-Book – handy guide to all the best resources I use to gain results on Twitter (sent by email after the workshop so you can refer back as you implement)
Feedback from some of my Twitter coachees...
"Gosh, Thanks @fabcoach for everything !"
"@fabcoach - what a coach ! Really enjoyed the session and learnt so much in such a short time. Thanks Karen"