Make your business soar with my Social Media coaching
Follow me on Twitter @Fabcoach
with Karen Perkins Life Coach
Feedback from some of my Social Media coachees...
"Karen gave Endeavour some brilliant advice on how to make the most of Twitter as a free tool to help raise awareness of our work and build our profile. The tricks and tips she taught us have helped us make our Twitter profile so much more engaging and we have gained plenty of new followers as a result."
"Gosh, Thanks @fabcoach for everything !"
"@fabcoach - what a coach ! Really enjoyed the session and learnt so much in such a short time. Thanks Karen"
I deliver Social media training courses with Faye Smith's Bitesize Brand Builder academy @fayefork
Why SOCIAL MEDIA Coaching is great for building your business & confidence
Making the decision that your business needs a social media presence is the easy part. Getting to grips with using the various platforms takes time, and along the way there are many mistakes to be made – mistakes that can cost your business credibility and reputation!
There is no point in wasting your valuable time getting nowhere fast with your social media marketing – I will share the secrets of my success with you. I have helped my coaching clients to use Social Media better. They have:
- Generated £1,000’s of sales from new clients
- Reached an audience beyond any traditional advertising within budget
- Linked to market sectors they previously could not reach
- Targeted a whole new market segment
- Developed a brilliant, cool and authoritative profile on Social Media
... and the best part... IT DIDN’T COST THEM A PENNY!
How you can achieve this for your business too? Book my workshops and 1:1 Training sessions (in person or via Skype), & you can learn the secrets to generating leads and sales in just 30 minutes per day! Don’t lose these opportunities by getting it wrong – use social media properly and start seeing the benefits immediately.
How to use Social Media to generate more sales for your business
Contact me on 07971 881 251 to book your 1 to 1, or 2 to 1 session.
- £140 for 2 hours intensive coaching plus e –Social Media workbook, for 1 or 2 people
- £70 for a Social Media boost & profile audit for those already up on Social Media, or as part of a Career or Life Coaching programme
What you will gain from attending
I help you with understandable bite-sized chunks; we’ll work through...
- How to create a great Social Media profile that your prospects will want to read – and learn what turns them off on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Wordpress !
- The language and etiquette of Social Media – be a winner not a sinner
- How to find the right people to follow
- The mistakes that businesses make on Social Media which can cost them their reputation and how to avoid making these mistakes yourself
- I will concentrate on how to build solid relationships which will increase your sales
- Motivational tips for successful tweeting & posting
- How to avoid needing to spend all day online to get results - I’ll share with you my ‘top time management tricks’ for achieving success in the least amount of time (without automation)
- How I achieved media coverage of a coachees website around the world and how your business can too!
- How to find prospects that are looking to buy from you NOW
- Social Media tools – I’ll demonstrate some Social Media tools which will help widen your exposure and enhance your results
- Social Media apps for mobiles – Using Social Media on websites is a different experience to using mobile apps. I’ll briefly run through how to use Social Media, Hoot suite and apps for smart phones so you can make the best choice for you
No previous experience of using Social Media is required. Whether you are completely new to Social Media, have dabbled or use it regularly, you will benefit from attending my masterclass.
Bring your laptops, iPhone, iPad, tablet and work on your own Social Media profile as we work through each stage - or come along to learn and put into practice afterwards. The choice is yours.
I offer a Social Media Resources E-Book – handy guide to all the best resources I use to gain results on Social Media (sent by email after the workshop so you can refer back as you implement)